- Chen, Geoffrey Chun-fung (with David Toke, Richard Connolly, Antony Froggatt). 2021. Nuclear Power in Stagnation: A Cultural Approach to Failed Expansion. Routledge.
- Duggett, Tom. 2022. Gothic Romanticism: Wordsworth, Architecture, Politics, Form. 2nd ed. Palgrave Macmillan.?
- Johns-Putra, Adeline (with Kelly Sultzbach), eds. 2022. The Cambridge Companion to Literature and Climate. Cambridge University Press.
- Liu, Xi. 2021. Discourse and Beyond: Gender Representation and Subject Construction in 100 Years’ Chinese Literature(“话语”内外：百年中国文学中的性别再现和主体塑造).Nanjing University Press.
- Miao, Hui. 2022. The Sentimental in Chinese Cinema. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Pavli?evi?, Dragan and Nicole Talmacs, eds. 2022. The China Question: Contestations and Adaptations. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Pellitteri, Marco. 2021. I manga. Introduzione al fumetto giapponese (Manga: An Introduction to Japanese Comics). Carocci.
- Pellitteri, Marco (with Heung-Wah Wong), eds. 2021. Japanese Animation in Asia: Transnational Industry, Audiences, and Success. Routledge.
- Rabe, Wiebke. 2023. China’s Provinces Go Global: Internationalization under Guided Autonomy. Routledge.
- Tang, Beibei (with David Goodman, Marc Blecher, Yingjie Guo, and Jean-Louise Rocca). 2022. Class and the Communist Party of China, 1978-2021: Reform and Market Socialism. Routledge.
- Williams, Emily R. 2022. Collecting the Revolution: British Engagements with Chinese Cultural Revolution Material Culture. Rowman and Littlefield.
- Zhang, Xiaoling (with Corey Schultz), eds. 2022. China's International Communication and Relationship Building. Routledge
- Zou, Bin (with Michael Thomas, David Barr, and Wen Jia), eds. 2022. Emerging Concepts in Technology-Enhanced Language Teaching and Learning. IGI Global.