The BA International Relations programme aims to deepen such knowledge and understanding, and to produce the entrepreneurial and managerial leaders of the future who will bring China to the world and the world to China.
Through the interdisciplinary study of the interconnectedness of politics, economics and law in global affairs, the programme examines relationships between nation states, international organisations, non-governmental organisations and multinational corporations within the international framework.
While the programme focuses on China in an international context, all students will spend one semester studying abroad in the country of their choice during their studies.
Why should I study International Relations at XJTLU?
- Live in China, the perfect place to gain a unique understanding of the country's place in the world
- Learn another language with Spanish or Japanese available as additional languages if the required standard of Chinese and English is reached
- Specialise in the study of one other country and spend one semester there as part of your programme
- Undertake a significant piece of independent research based on your Semester of International Experience
- Earn two degrees: an XJTLU degree from the Chinese Ministry of Education and a globally recognised degree from the University of Liverpool, a member of the Russell Group of leading UK universities.