The BSc Information Management and Information Systems programme equips you with interdisciplinary skills, knowledge and understanding relevant to the fields of financial computing and e-commerce. You will learn the core concepts behind information technology (IT), database construction and management, financial management, and economics, and build your understanding of the interconnectedness of the core principles within these disciplines.
The BSc Information Management and Information Systems programme was granted as “Top National Brand Programme” in 2020, Jiangsu Brand Programme in 2019. This status was awarded in recognition of the quality of this programme and the wide range of opportunities it provides to students across all areas of study, research, and extra-curricular activities.
The programme is delivered by the International Business School Suzhou (IBSS). IBSS is one of just over 100 business schools worldwide to accumulate the Triple Crown of accreditations: AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), EQUIS (EFMD Quality Improvement System) and AMBA & BGA (Association of MBAs and the Business Graduates Association).
Why should I study information management and information systems at XJTLU?
During this course, you can expect to:
- gain cutting-edge skills and knowledge for working across a wide range of industries in a rich interdisciplinary environment;
- complete coursework and assessments that are created by experienced academics who draw upon their backgrounds in both academia and industry to provide an enhanced learning experience;
- receive a unique blend of technical and managerial knowledge intended to create managers of the future;
- gain practical knowledge through a final year capstone project that prepares you for the workplace and future study; and
- earn two degrees: an XJTLU degree from China’s Ministry of Education and a globally recognised degree from the University of Liverpool, a member of the Russell Group of leading UK universities.