The English side offers three pathways (you will choose one to pursue): the Linguistics pathway, the Literature pathway, and the Interpreting and Translation pathway. Regarding the other side, i.e., Finance, you will study economics, finance and financial mathematics alongside students in XJTLU's International Business School Suzhou (IBSS).
Why should I study English and Finance at XJTLU?
- Gain fundamental knowledge in the fields of finance and business studies
- Choose from optional modules in mathematics, finance and economics and acquire statistical methods
- Gain critical insights into how language works in different cultures and work-settings and use such insights to enhance communication and work efficiency
- Have specialised knowledge in English and language studies along with Finance — an ability highly valued by employers
- Earn two degrees: an XJTLU degree from the Chinese Ministry of Education and a globally recognised degree from the University of Liverpool, a member of the Russell Group of leading UK universities.