Graduates will have the knowledge, skills, and commercial awareness to pursue a career in various public, private and not-for-profit organisations.
The programme is delivered at the International Business School Suzhou (IBSS). IBSS is one of just over 100 business schools worldwide to accumulate the Triple Crown of accreditations: AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), EQUIS (EFMD Quality Improvement System) and AMBA & BGA (Association of MBAs and the Business Graduates Association).
Why should I study business administration at XJTLU?
By studying this course, you can expect to:
- gain a comprehensive understanding of business and management, and learn about every functional role in a company and how these functions are connected;
- tailor your programme to suit your interests with a number of elective modules available, including marketing, human resource management, accounting, finance, and operations management;
- learn in an interactive environment, including case studies, group projects, workshops, presentations and more;
- gain practical experience and engage with industry through guest lectures, field trips, internships and company visits; and
- earn two degrees: an XJTLU degree from China’s Ministry of Education and a globally recognised degree from the University of Liverpool, a member of the Russell Group of leading UK universities.
By the time you graduate, you will be able to:
- understand the different ways in which businesses can be organised and run effectively;
- reflect critically and holistically on the organisation and operation of businesses across multiple industries;
- apply a range of quantitative and qualitative research methods to solve business problems; and
- understand the social, cultural, and economic contexts in which businesses operate.